6 Functions of Paint
The paint is a coating of liquid material that is used over the surface of plaster, timber, and metals. The functions of the paint are as follows:
1. It provides a smooth and attractive surface.
2. It prevents corrosion in metal structures.
3. It guards the surface against weathering effects of the atmosphere and action by other liquids, fumes, and gases.
4. It is used to give a decorative effect on the surface.
5. It prevents the formation of bacteria and fungi, which are unhygienic and give an ugly look to the wall.
6. It prevents the decay of woodwork.
Functions of Thin Bituminous Surface
40 Paint Colors for Living Room to Give Colorful Vibes