5 objectives of Air Conditioning22nd July 2019
Objectives of Air conditioning
Air conditioning is known as the process of creating, controlling and maintaining indoor atmospheric conditions best suited to human or industrial needs. Following are the 5 objectives of air-conditioning
1. To improve the comfort of the residents.
2. To give pleasant conditions in restaurants, cinema hall, auditoriums, etc.
3. To enhance the efficiency of commercial establishments like offices, shops, stores and banks.
4. To provide comfortable conditions while travelling by road, air, railway, etc. In this case, compact air conditioning devices are used.
5. To enhance product quality in manufacturing processes such as cotton cloth, artificial silk, etc.