8 Requirements of the good ballast
Ideal ballast should possess the following characteristics. Following 8 Requirements of the good ballast are:
- It should be hard and tough.
- It should not be brittle and porous.
- It should have sufficient elasticity.
- It should allow easy drainage with minimum leakage.
- It should be wear-resistant and durable.
- It should retain its position laterally and longitudinally under all conditions of traffic.
- It should not produce any chemical action with rail and metal sleepers.
- The materials should be easily workable.
9 Most Important Reef Tank Parameters - Test These Ideal Aquarium Levels
9 Most Important Reef Tank Paramete...