10 Assumption of Bernoulli’s Theorem6th July 2019
10 Assumption of Bernoulli’s Theorem
Following are the 10 assumptions of Bernoulli’s theorem:
1. Velocity is uniform.
2. Flow is uniform.
3. Flow is steady.
4. Flow is irrotational.
5. The fluid is incompressible.
6. Flow is caused only by gravity force.
7. There s no loss of energy in the flow.
8. Centrifugal force in the curve path is neglected.
9. Frictional, as well as viscous drag forces, are also neglected.
10. Liquid flow in a continuous stream.