9 Requirements of a Good Sewer Joint
Following are the 9 requirements of a good sewer joint:
1) It should be economical and easy in construction.
2) It should be water-tight.
3) It should offer resistance to the penetration of the tree roots.
4) It should be capable of resisting the effects of acidic, alkaline or gaseous actions of the sewage.
5) It should be flexible and should not get damaged by settlement.
6) It should non-absorbent.
7) It should be durable.
8) It should be cheap and economical.
9) It should be easy to construct.
Sewer Joint And Necessary Conditions For Making Sewer Pipe Joint
Factors Governing The Selection Of Sewer Pipe Materials
Requirements of a Good Sewer Pipe