Factors Governing The Selection Of Sewer Pipe Materials
The selection of material for the sewer pipe is governed by the following factors:
1) Carrying capacity of the pipe.
2) Durability, strength, and life of the sewer pipe.
3) Imperviousness and weight.
4) Resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
5) Type of sewage to be conveyed and its possible corrosive effect on the sewer pipe material.
6) Cost and availability of funds.
7) Maintenance cost and repairs etc.
Requirements of a Good Sewer Joint
Requirements of a Good Sewer Pipe
Sewer Joint And Necessary Conditions For Making Sewer Pipe Joint