7 Requirements of a Good Sewer Pipe
Following are the requirements of a good sewer pipe:
- It should be cheap and economical.
- It should have sufficient strength to bear the external loads coming over it.
- It should be capable of resisting the effects of acidic, alkaline or gaseous actions of the sewage.
- It should be structurally safe.
- It should be non-absorbent.
- It should be durable.
Factors Governing The Selection Of Sewer Pipe Materials
Sewer Joint And Necessary Conditions For Making Sewer Pipe Joint