Characteristics of an Ideal Paint
It is very important to check the quality of any paint before using it on any surface. In this article, we will discuss the quality and characteristics of an ideal paint.
1. The first thing that comes to our mind is the price of the paint. An ideal paint should be as cheap as possible without compromising its quality.
2. It should be easy to use so that workers can easily apply it to the surface without any inconvenience.
3. It should be free from any harmful chemicals, otherwise, it can cause several skin diseases to the user.
4. It should have good covering power, which means it should be able to cover the maximum surface area with the least amount of paint.
5. After applying the paint to the surface, the painted surface should not dry too quickly or too slowly.
6. An ideal paint should retain its key colour for a long time.
7. The painted surface should be able to withstand the effects of atmospheric agencies.
8. An ideal paint should be good in fire and moisture resistant. And, should not peel off from the painted surface.